应聘者必须有一个强大的网球知识和丰富的内容编辑系统的经验，比如HTML， Photoshop和Adobe Premiere Elements。应聘者必须能够独立工作，也能与我们团队中其他编辑合作。这位编辑需要能够在周末和某些时期的晚间工作。偶尔可能需要出差去一些赛事或ATP办公室。这位编辑上任的最多前30天，需要在蓬特韦德拉海滩ATP公司办公室接受内容管理系统的培训和网站实践。之后，这个工作完全可以在这位编辑的家里完成，但是必须配备高速网络功能，座机，手机和常规视频会议和Skype通信。
ATP is seeking a native Chinese speaking freelance writer/editor, located within the Eastern Standard time zone to contribute to its Chinese Digital Media channels. The position will be filled by someone with excellent English and Chinese writing skills who will contribute to the ATP’s Chinese-language digital properties.
All applicants must have a strong tennis knowledge and proven experience working with content management systems, HTML, Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Elements. Applicant must be able to work independently but also cohesively within our team of editors. The editor should be able to work weekends throughout the year and also at nights during certain periods of the season. Travel may be required to occasionally to tournaments or the ATP office. For up to the first 30 days, this editor will be located at the Ponte Vedra Beach ATP Corporate office to train on the content management system and website best practices. Following this period, the assignments can be completed from the writer/editor's home base, however, such location must be equipped with high speed internet capabilities, landline, mobile phone and regular video conferencing and Skype communications.
1. Write accurate, compelling and timely match reports and news stories for the Chinese ATP Tour website at http://cn.ATPWorldTour.com.
2. Make content posts including player and tournament updates, photo galleries, video galleries, charity content and more.
3. Provide strategic ideas and content direction for cn.ATPWorldTour.com, ensuring that our Chinese website and social media channels always deliver relevant, timely and compelling and customized content for our Chinese-speaking fans.
4. Monitor our Chinese assets on a daily basis and liaise daily with our Chinese webteam editors, who are located in Shanghai.
5. Make updates and posts to Chinese social media channels including Sina Weibo, Tencent Weibo and RenRen.
6. Proofread stories written by other ATP Digital Media Chinese editors.
7. Work to increase traffic referrals from other Chinese websites and social media channels back to our website.
8. Provide daily quality assurance checks of ATP digital assets and work with IT staff to document and troubleshoot technical problems.
9. Produce, proofread and send ATP email assets, including media releases, the Weekly and Insider newsletters and daily results.
10. Generate digital content for ATP partners.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Must speak English and Chinese fluently and be located in Eastern Standard Time Zone.
• Excellent English and Chinese writing skills.
• Exceptional tennis knowledge, both past and present.
• Prior experience working on websites and social media channels within the tennis industry
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently, at nights and weekends, and to exercise sound editorial judgment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues in China using video conferencing and Skype tools.
• Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
• Experience working in Dreamweaver Photoshop and HTML.
• Experience working with a content management system.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
Interested candidates should apply online.